OPEN-AIR SCREENING 2023
The 20. Indian Film Festival Stuttgart as guest in the park of Villa Reitzenstein
Saturday, July 22 // from 12:00 till 19:00 - ADMISSION FREE
On the occasion of its 20th anniversary, the Indian Film Festival Stuttgart will be a one-time guest in the park of Villa Reitzenstein, the official residence of the Minister-President of Baden-Württemberg (Head of State Government), on Saturday, 22 July 2023.
Between 12 and 7 p.m., visitors can explore the park or take a break in the shade of the trees. Families are very welcome! At 1 pm, the Indian Film Festival will give an insight into the exciting short film programme of this year’s festival on the LED screen in the Rose Garden. At 4 pm, festival director Oliver Mahn and the Head of the Villa Reitzenstein Park will welcome you to the cosy open-air screening & picnic in the Rose Garden with a touchingly entertaining feature film from this year’s festival programme (title to follow), followed by a Q&A. Authentic Indian street food will also be available throughout the day.
Visiting the park and the open-air film programme is free of charge and possible at any time between 12 and 7 pm without pre-registration.
- The park is open from 12 to 19 hrs.
- Free admission, no registration necessary.
- Authentic Indian street food and cool drinks (stalls) will be provided.
- Bringing blankets or cushions is recommended. There is no cinema seating.
- Bag check at the entrance. Please expect a short wait in the admission area.
- Glass bottles are not permitted on the premises.
- Directions: Richard-Wagner-Straße 17-19, U15 Ruhbank (Fernsehturm) to Bubenbad; contact: 0711 / 2153-230 or firstname.lastname@example.org
In cooperation with the Cultural Park Programme of Villa Reitzenstein