You can submit films for the 19th Indian Film Festival Stuttgart 2022 if the following criteria are met.
Only films submitted by 31 March 2022 can be considered for the festival programme 2022.
1. We feature motion pictures, short films (up to 30 Min.), documentaries or animated movies. Your film should belong to one of those categories.
2. Films screened at the Festival must either be produced in India or have a reference to India.
3. It has to be available as DCP, HD-File or Blu-Ray Disc.
4. It should not have been screened commercially before July the 21th, 2021.
5. It has to be available in the original language with German or English subtitles.
6. It may not be older than May the 1st, 2021.
Selection / Nomination
All submitted films will be sighted and evaluated by an internal selection panel. This panel will select the movies that will be screened at the festival.
In a second step the internal selection panel nominates the movies which will participate in the contest and due to that will be shown to the respective adjudicating panel.
Every submitted film will get a response until the end of May 2022 if it will be screened at the festival and if it will compete in the contest.